Sage Edition Etendue
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Sage Edition Etendue for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Sage Edition Etendue from your PCSage
. You can find out more on Sage or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Sage Edition Etendue can be found at www.sage.fr
. Usually the Sage Edition Etendue program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage Intranet folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called Sage100.Scheduler.Runtime.exe and it has a size of 12.00 KB (12288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Sage Edition Etendue. They occupy about 4.61 MB (4829184
bytes) on disk.
- Sage100.Scheduler.Runtime.exe (12.00 KB)
- sageprint.exe (4.59 MB)
This page is about Sage Edition Etendue version 8.00
alone. For other Sage Edition Etendue versions please click below:
Sage Edition Etendue is an application marketed by the software company Sage. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Sage Edition Etendue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sage Edition Etendue from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sage Edition Etendue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sage Edition Etendue". The Sage Edition Etendue program will be found very quickly. After you select Sage Edition Etendue in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sage Edition Etendue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sage Edition Etendue.
8. After uninstalling Sage Edition Etendue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sage Edition Etendue which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sage Edition Etendue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sage Edition Etendue by Sage from your computer, we are not saying that Sage Edition Etendue by Sage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sage Edition Etendue supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 16:51:37.380