Sage 300 Desktop
This page contains complete information on how to remove Sage 300 Desktop for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sage 300 Desktop from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the Sage 300 Desktop program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sage 300 Desktop. SelfService.exe is the Sage 300 Desktop's main executable file and it occupies about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
Sage 300 Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This data is about Sage 300 Desktop version 1.0
Sage 300 Desktop is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Sage 300 Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sage 300 Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sage 300 Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sage 300 Desktop". If it exists on your system the Sage 300 Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sage 300 Desktop in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sage 300 Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sage 300 Desktop.
8. After removing Sage 300 Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sage 300 Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sage 300 Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sage 300 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Sage 300 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sage 300 Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-27 23:02:04.107