SafetyApplication is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SafetyApplication from your systemSchneider Electric
. You can find out more on Schneider Electric or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.schneider-electric.com
to get more info about SafetyApplication on Schneider Electric's website. SafetyApplication is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\EcoStruxure Machine Expert directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Diagnostics.exe is the SafetyApplication's main executable file and it takes about 515.35 KB (527720 bytes) on disk.
SafetyApplication installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 165.96 MB (174016960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SAFEPROG.exe (2.75 MB)
- SoSafe.exe (146.92 KB)
- ProjectComparer.exe (23.89 KB)
- SimSafe.exe (559.39 KB)
- ControllerAssistant.Admin.exe (103.35 KB)
- ControllerAssistant.exe (499.35 KB)
- ControllerAssistantRedirector.exe (195.85 KB)
- PD-BackUp.exe (102.85 KB)
- DeviceAssistant.exe (569.35 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (515.35 KB)
- DiagnosticsRedirector.exe (196.85 KB)
- LogicBuilderDiff.exe (844.35 KB)
- GatewayService.exe (579.80 KB)
- GatewaySysTray.exe (688.30 KB)
- RemoteTargetVisu.exe (1.27 MB)
- SchneiderElectric.GatewayServiceConsole.exe (572.35 KB)
- SchneiderElectric.GatewayServiceHosting.exe (15.85 KB)
- SchneiderElectric.GatewayServiceTrayApplication.exe (802.85 KB)
- ServiceControl.exe (213.30 KB)
- VisualClientController.exe (233.81 KB)
- SchneiderModbusDriverSuite.exe (59.98 MB)
- SchneiderPLCUSBDriverSuite.exe (73.64 MB)
- xbtzg935setup.exe (367.14 KB)
- FileExtensionCop.exe (19.85 KB)
- Launcher.exe (371.35 KB)
- MotionSizer.exe (237.85 KB)
- AEConfiguration.exe (327.73 KB)
- OPCConfig.exe (4.45 MB)
- WinCoDeSysOPC.exe (3.28 MB)
- CODESYSControlService.exe (5.38 MB)
- CODESYSControlSysTray.exe (510.31 KB)
- CODESYSHMI.exe (5.43 MB)
This page is about SafetyApplication version 11.19.06002
alone. For other SafetyApplication versions please click below:
SafetyApplication is an application released by Schneider Electric. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove SafetyApplication is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SafetyApplication with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SafetyApplication or simply activate the Search field and type in "SafetyApplication". The SafetyApplication app will be found automatically. When you click SafetyApplication in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SafetyApplication, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SafetyApplication.
8. After uninstalling SafetyApplication, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SafetyApplication which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SafetyApplication with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SafetyApplication by Schneider Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that SafetyApplication by Schneider Electric is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SafetyApplication in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 04:40:27.557