Safety Optimizer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Safety Optimizer from your computerCrawler Group
. Further information on Crawler Group can be seen here
. Please open http://www.safetyoptimizer.com/
if you want to read more on Safety Optimizer on Crawler Group's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safety Optimizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Safety Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Safety Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SafetyOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.31 MB (2426704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Safety Optimizer. They take about 3.54 MB (3708088
bytes) on disk.
- SafetyOptimizer.exe (2.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Safety Optimizer.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Safety Optimizer\unins000.exe
Safety Optimizer is an application by the software company Crawler Group. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Safety Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Safety Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Safety Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safety Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Safety Optimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Safety Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Safety Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safety Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.safetyoptimizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safety Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safety Optimizer.
8. After removing Safety Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Safety Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safety Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safety Optimizer by Crawler Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Safety Optimizer by Crawler Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safety Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 01:10:54.600