You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Safehard 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Safehard 18.104.22.168 from your systemWizvera
. You can find out more on Wizvera or check for application updates here
. More information about Safehard 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.wizvera.com
. Safehard 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizvera\Safehard directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Safehard 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizvera\Safehard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. safehardmanager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.86 MB (12436776 bytes) on disk.
Safehard 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.24 MB (13882006
bytes) on disk.
- safehardmanager.exe (11.86 MB)
- SafeHardUAC.exe (268.79 KB)
- shunloader.exe (444.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Safehard 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Safehard 22.214.171.124 is a program by Wizvera. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Safehard 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Safehard 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Safehard 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Safehard 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Safehard 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you select Safehard 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Safehard 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safehard 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.wizvera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizvera\Safehard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safehard 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Safehard 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Safehard 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Safehard 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Safehard 126.96.36.199 by Wizvera from your computer, nor are we saying that Safehard 188.8.131.52 by Wizvera is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safehard 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:31:08.160