You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 from your systemAlipay.com Co., Ltd.
. More info about Alipay.com Co., Ltd. can be read here
. SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alipay\SafeTransaction folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\alipay\SafeTransaction\uninst.exe. SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 81.58 KB (83542 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.86 MB (1953046
bytes) on disk:
- Alipaybsm.exe (962.84 KB)
- AlipaySafeTran.exe (862.84 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.58 KB)
This data is about SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Alipay.com Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 by Alipay.com Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206 by Alipay.com Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 02:16:00.593