You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 from your systemAlipay.com Co., Ltd.
. More info about Alipay.com Co., Ltd. can be read here
. SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alipay\SafeTransaction folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\alipay\SafeTransaction\uninst.exe. SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 81.58 KB (83542 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.86 MB (1953046
bytes) on disk:
- Alipaybsm.exe (962.84 KB)
- AlipaySafeTran.exe (862.84 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.58 KB)
This data is about SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by Alipay.com Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling SafeTransaction 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeTransaction 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SafeTransaction 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SafeTransaction 126.96.36.199 by Alipay.com Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SafeTransaction 188.8.131.52 by Alipay.com Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SafeTransaction 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 02:16:00.593