This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SafeSurf 2013 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SafeSurf 2013 from your PCAxBx
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AxBx. Please follow http://www.VirusKeeper.com
if you want to read more on SafeSurf 2013 on AxBx's website. SafeSurf 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\SafeSurf 2013 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SafeSurf 2013 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\SafeSurf 2013\unins000.exe". SafeSurf.exe is the SafeSurf 2013's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.85 MB (1936296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SafeSurf 2013. They occupy about 2.90 MB (3039891
bytes) on disk.
- SafeSurf.exe (1.85 MB)
- ss_close.exe (376.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013
of SafeSurf 2013.
SafeSurf 2013 is a program marketed by AxBx. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SafeSurf 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SafeSurf 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SafeSurf 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "SafeSurf 2013". If it is installed on your PC the SafeSurf 2013 program will be found very quickly. After you select SafeSurf 2013 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SafeSurf 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SafeSurf 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.VirusKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\SafeSurf 2013\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SafeSurf 2013.
8. After uninstalling SafeSurf 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeSurf 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SafeSurf 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SafeSurf 2013 by AxBx from your computer, we are not saying that SafeSurf 2013 by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SafeSurf 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-15 14:53:30.830