SafeFinder is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SafeFinder from your computerLinkury
. Check out here
where you can read more on Linkury. SafeFinder is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\X-Godom directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\X-Godom\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SafeFinder. uninstall.exe is the SafeFinder's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.06 MB (1106432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SafeFinder. They occupy 1.06 MB (1106432
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
SafeFinder is an application released by the software company Linkury. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SafeFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SafeFinder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SafeFinder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SafeFinder". If it exists on your system the SafeFinder program will be found very quickly. When you click SafeFinder in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SafeFinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SafeFinder.
8. After uninstalling SafeFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeFinder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SafeFinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SafeFinder by Linkury from your computer, nor are we saying that SafeFinder by Linkury is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SafeFinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:58:29.693