This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SafeCentral for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SafeCentral from your PCSafeCentral, Inc.
. You can find out more on SafeCentral, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SafeCentral is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeCentral folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeCentral\ui_uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SafeCentral. SafeCentral's main file takes about 2.70 MB (2836288 bytes) and is named securedesktop.exe.
The following executables are contained in SafeCentral. They take 21.16 MB (22189760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ui_uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (114.97 KB)
- firefox.exe (892.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (110.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.91 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.47 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (263.31 KB)
- updater.exe (258.97 KB)
- helper.exe (846.75 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (312.13 KB)
- loggatherer.exe (272.00 KB)
- provisionstarter.exe (178.81 KB)
- safecentralloader.exe (316.81 KB)
- securedesktop.exe (2.70 MB)
- supporthelper.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (381.04 KB)
- deskband_mgr.exe (634.31 KB)
- authpluginserver.exe (995.81 KB)
- authupdaterservice.exe (2.90 MB)
- helperwindow.exe (261.81 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.54 MB)
- updater.exe (1.76 MB)
You can find below info on other versions of SafeCentral:
SafeCentral is a program offered by SafeCentral, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SafeCentral is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SafeCentral with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SafeCentral or simply click the Search feature and type in "SafeCentral". If it is installed on your PC the SafeCentral application will be found automatically. When you click SafeCentral in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SafeCentral, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SafeCentral.
8. After uninstalling SafeCentral, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeCentral that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SafeCentral using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SafeCentral by SafeCentral, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SafeCentral by SafeCentral, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SafeCentral in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:19:58.483