SafeCast Shared Components
SafeCast Shared Components is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SafeCast Shared Components from your systemMacrovision
. Open here
where you can read more on Macrovision. SafeCast Shared Components is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\SafeCast\Install directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall SafeCast Shared Components by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\SafeCast\Install\CDAC13BA.EXE /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CDAC13BA.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.50 KB (23040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SafeCast Shared Components. They take 22.50 KB (23040
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SafeCast Shared Components version 2.30
alone. For more SafeCast Shared Components versions please click below:
SafeCast Shared Components is a program by the software company Macrovision. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase SafeCast Shared Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SafeCast Shared Components from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SafeCast Shared Components or simply click the Search feature and type in "SafeCast Shared Components". If it exists on your system the SafeCast Shared Components application will be found very quickly. After you select SafeCast Shared Components in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SafeCast Shared Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SafeCast Shared Components.
8. After removing SafeCast Shared Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeCast Shared Components that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SafeCast Shared Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SafeCast Shared Components by Macrovision from your PC, we are not saying that SafeCast Shared Components by Macrovision is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SafeCast Shared Components in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:55:24.213