Safe X3 Client V1
This web page is about Safe X3 Client V1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Safe X3 Client V1 from your computerSage
. You can find out more on Sage or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Safe X3 Client V1 can be seen at http://www.Sage.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Safe X3 Client V1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). X3.exe is the Safe X3 Client V1's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.99 MB (2084864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Safe X3 Client V1. They take about 12.31 MB (12907104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (460.50 KB)
- install_flash_player_ax.exe (1.87 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- X3.exe (1.99 MB)
- x3help.exe (80.00 KB)
- X3Install.exe (944.00 KB)
- adxd.exe (64.00 KB)
- adxsrv.exe (64.00 KB)
- killadx.exe (52.00 KB)
- lsadx.exe (52.00 KB)
- lsfiles.exe (104.00 KB)
- psadx.exe (64.00 KB)
- sadfsq.exe (92.00 KB)
- sadldap.exe (76.00 KB)
- sadsys.exe (280.00 KB)
- AdxWinSys.exe (280.00 KB)
- modules.exe (300.00 KB)
The current page applies to Safe X3 Client V1 version 11.10.0000
alone. For other Safe X3 Client V1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sage\Safe X3 Client V1
Safe X3 Client V1 is an application by Sage. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Safe X3 Client V1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Safe X3 Client V1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Safe X3 Client V1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safe X3 Client V1". If it exists on your system the Safe X3 Client V1 app will be found automatically. After you click Safe X3 Client V1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Safe X3 Client V1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Safe X3 Client V1.
8. After removing Safe X3 Client V1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Safe X3 Client V1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safe X3 Client V1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Safe X3 Client V1 by Sage from your computer, nor are we saying that Safe X3 Client V1 by Sage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safe X3 Client V1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:47:53.843