Safe USB version 18.104.22.168
Safe USB version 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Safe USB version 126.96.36.199 from your PCSafe Technology ,Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Safe Technology ,Inc.. Please follow http://www.safeusb.is-great.net/
if you want to read more on Safe USB version 188.8.131.52 on Safe Technology ,Inc.'s website. Usually the Safe USB version 184.108.40.206 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Safe USB folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Safe USB version 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Safe USB\unins000.exe". Safe USB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 413.50 KB (423424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Safe USB version 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1562369
bytes) on disk.
- confa.exe (52.59 KB)
- Safe USB.exe (413.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Safe USB version 126.96.36.199.
Safe USB version 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Safe Technology ,Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Safe USB version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Safe USB version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Safe USB version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safe USB version 22.214.171.124". The Safe USB version 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Safe USB version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Safe USB version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safe USB version 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.safeusb.is-great.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Safe USB\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Safe USB version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Safe USB version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Safe USB version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safe USB version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Safe USB version 184.108.40.206 by Safe Technology ,Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Safe USB version 220.127.116.11 by Safe Technology ,Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safe USB version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 13:31:07.030