This page contains detailed information on how to remove Safe Family for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Safe Family from your PCIntel Security
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intel Security. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Safe Family directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Safe Family is "C:\Program Files\Safe Family\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SafeFamily.exe is the Safe Family's main executable file and it takes around 58.85 MB (61707160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Safe Family. They occupy 76.27 MB (79973648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExternalTools.exe (2.04 MB)
- MMSConsole.exe (2.11 MB)
- SafeFamily.exe (58.85 MB)
- SafeFamilyService.exe (6.20 MB)
- ScreenSaverDetector.exe (23.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (459.60 KB)
- UpdateManager.exe (1.96 MB)
- aacinfo.exe (266.91 KB)
- cacheinfo.exe (25.50 KB)
- fwinfo.exe (148.21 KB)
- mfecanary.exe (87.86 KB)
- mfefire.exe (191.99 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (710.02 KB)
- mfemms.exe (327.77 KB)
- mfevtps.exe (236.73 KB)
- mmsinfo.exe (85.38 KB)
- vtpinfo.exe (136.16 KB)
- aacinfo.exe (328.24 KB)
- cacheinfo.exe (26.05 KB)
- fwinfo.exe (152.23 KB)
- mfecanary.exe (89.88 KB)
- mfefire.exe (227.20 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (867.95 KB)
- mfemms.exe (364.98 KB)
- mfevtps.exe (248.82 KB)
- mmsinfo.exe (86.88 KB)
- vtpinfo.exe (134.64 KB)
The current page applies to Safe Family version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Safe Family versions please click below:
Safe Family is a program by Intel Security. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Safe Family is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Safe Family from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Safe Family or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safe Family". If it exists on your system the Safe Family program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Safe Family in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Safe Family, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Safe Family.
8. After uninstalling Safe Family, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Safe Family that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Safe Family using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Safe Family by Intel Security from your PC, we are not saying that Safe Family by Intel Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safe Family in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 16:07:05.433