You can find on this page details on how to remove SaebSoft dictionary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SaebSoft dictionary from your systemSaebSoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SaebSoft. Click on http://www.SaebSoft.com
to get more information about SaebSoft dictionary on SaebSoft's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaebSoft dictionary directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SaebSoft dictionary\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaebSoft dictionary. SaebSoft dictionary's primary file takes about 669.00 KB (685056 bytes) and is called SaebDic.exe.
SaebSoft dictionary contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2045952
bytes) on disk.
- SaebDic.exe (669.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6
of SaebSoft dictionary. You can find here a few links to other SaebSoft dictionary releases:
SaebSoft dictionary is an application by SaebSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall SaebSoft dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SaebSoft dictionary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaebSoft dictionary or simply click the Search field and type in "SaebSoft dictionary". If it exists on your system the SaebSoft dictionary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SaebSoft dictionary in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SaebSoft dictionary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaebSoft dictionary:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SaebSoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SaebSoft dictionary\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaebSoft dictionary.
8. After uninstalling SaebSoft dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaebSoft dictionary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaebSoft dictionary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaebSoft dictionary by SaebSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SaebSoft dictionary by SaebSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaebSoft dictionary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 15:47:53.467