SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 from your computerSadMan Software
. You can read more on SadMan Software or check for application updates here
. More information about SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 can be seen at http://www.sadmansoftware.com/
. Usually the SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SadMan Software\Sudoku directory, depending on the user's option during install. SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SadMan Software\Sudoku\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Sudoku.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2188800 bytes).
SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.77 MB (2908833
bytes) on disk.
- Sudoku.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current page applies to SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 version 5.5
SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 is a program marketed by SadMan Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5". The SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sadmansoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SadMan Software\Sudoku\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5.
8. After removing SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 by SadMan Software from your PC, we are not saying that SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 by SadMan Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SadMan Software Sudoku V5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-28 11:30:41.840