Sabrina 7.14.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sabrina 7.14.0 from your PCPierre Cormault
. More information on Pierre Cormault can be found here
. Please open http://www.bridgesabrina.fr
if you want to read more on Sabrina 7.14.0 on Pierre Cormault's website. Usually the Sabrina 7.14.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sabrina folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Sabrina 7.14.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sabrina\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sabrina 7.14.0's primary file takes about 3.91 MB (4096045 bytes) and its name is SABRINA.EXE.
The executables below are part of Sabrina 7.14.0. They take an average of 4.60 MB (4821004
bytes) on disk.
- SABRINA.EXE (3.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.97 KB)
This web page is about Sabrina 7.14.0 version 7.14.0
Sabrina 7.14.0 is a program by the software company Pierre Cormault. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sabrina 7.14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sabrina 7.14.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sabrina 7.14.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sabrina 7.14.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sabrina 7.14.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Sabrina 7.14.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sabrina 7.14.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sabrina 7.14.0:
- The software company is: http://www.bridgesabrina.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sabrina\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sabrina 7.14.0.
8. After removing Sabrina 7.14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sabrina 7.14.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sabrina 7.14.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sabrina 7.14.0 by Pierre Cormault from your PC, nor are we saying that Sabrina 7.14.0 by Pierre Cormault is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sabrina 7.14.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:33:56.447