SaGa Scarlet Grace
This page is about SaGa Scarlet Grace for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SaGa Scarlet Grace from your PCSquare Enix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Square Enix. Please follow http://www.jp.square-enix.com/saga_sg_hiiro/
if you want to read more on SaGa Scarlet Grace on Square Enix's page. SaGa Scarlet Grace is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SaGaSCARLETGRACE directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall SaGa Scarlet Grace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SaGa Scarlet Grace's primary file takes about 648.49 KB (664056 bytes) and is called SaGaSCARLETGRACE.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SaGa Scarlet Grace. They take 648.49 KB (664056
bytes) on disk.
- SaGaSCARLETGRACE.exe (648.49 KB)
SaGa Scarlet Grace is a program marketed by the software company Square Enix. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SaGa Scarlet Grace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SaGa Scarlet Grace from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SaGa Scarlet Grace or simply click the Search field and type in "SaGa Scarlet Grace". The SaGa Scarlet Grace program will be found automatically. When you click SaGa Scarlet Grace in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SaGa Scarlet Grace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaGa Scarlet Grace:
- The software company is: http://www.jp.square-enix.com/saga_sg_hiiro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaGa Scarlet Grace.
8. After removing SaGa Scarlet Grace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaGa Scarlet Grace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaGa Scarlet Grace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaGa Scarlet Grace by Square Enix from your computer, we are not saying that SaGa Scarlet Grace by Square Enix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaGa Scarlet Grace in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 14:48:49.423