SYNC My Phone version 1.3
This web page is about SYNC My Phone version 1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SYNC My Phone version 1.3 from your PCFord Motor Company
. More information about Ford Motor Company can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SYNC My Phone folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SYNC My Phone version 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SYNC My Phone\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SYNC My Phone.exe and it has a size of 73.00 KB (74752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SYNC My Phone version 1.3. They occupy about 843.99 KB (864245
bytes) on disk.
- SYNC My Phone (Debug).exe (72.50 KB)
- SYNC My Phone.exe (73.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This info is about SYNC My Phone version 1.3 version 1.3
SYNC My Phone version 1.3 is a program released by Ford Motor Company. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SYNC My Phone version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SYNC My Phone version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SYNC My Phone version 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SYNC My Phone version 1.3". If it exists on your system the SYNC My Phone version 1.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click SYNC My Phone version 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SYNC My Phone version 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SYNC My Phone version 1.3.
8. After uninstalling SYNC My Phone version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SYNC My Phone version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SYNC My Phone version 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SYNC My Phone version 1.3 by Ford Motor Company from your PC, nor are we saying that SYNC My Phone version 1.3 by Ford Motor Company is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SYNC My Phone version 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 00:05:04.977