SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your PCRazer USA Ltd
. More info about Razer USA Ltd can be read here
. SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH\UIU64a.exe -U -L -G -IRzSWTORxa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.73 MB (3907744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer. They take about 3.73 MB (3907744
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer version 6.5
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is an application released by the software company Razer USA Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer". The SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer program will be found very quickly. When you click SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer.
8. After uninstalling SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 13:01:08.807