SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your PCRazer USA Ltd
. More info about Razer USA Ltd can be read here
. SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH\UIU64a.exe -U -L -G -IRzSWTORxa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.73 MB (3907744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer. They take about 3.73 MB (3907744
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer version 6.5
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is an application released by the software company Razer USA Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer". If it exists on your system the SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer.
8. After uninstalling SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 13:01:08.807