SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your PCRazer USA Ltd
. More info about Razer USA Ltd can be read here
. SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_DH\UIU64a.exe -U -L -G -IRzSWTORxa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.73 MB (3907744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer. They take about 3.73 MB (3907744
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer version 6.5
If planning to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Razer USA Ltd\SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer
SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is a program by the software company Razer USA Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer". The SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer.
8. After removing SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer by Razer USA Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SWTOR Gaming Headset by Razer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 13:01:08.807