SWIMBI version 1.6.1
SWIMBI version 1.6.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SWIMBI version 1.6.1 from your computerswimbi.com
. You can read more on swimbi.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on SWIMBI version 1.6.1 at http://swimbi.com/
. Usually the SWIMBI version 1.6.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SWIMBI folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SWIMBI version 1.6.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SWIMBI\unins000.exe. swimbi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 40.53 MB (42502214 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SWIMBI version 1.6.1. They take an average of 41.67 MB (43698447
bytes) on disk.
- swimbi.exe (40.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of SWIMBI version 1.6.1.
SWIMBI version 1.6.1 is a program offered by the software company swimbi.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SWIMBI version 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SWIMBI version 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SWIMBI version 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SWIMBI version 1.6.1". The SWIMBI version 1.6.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click SWIMBI version 1.6.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SWIMBI version 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SWIMBI version 1.6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://swimbi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWIMBI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SWIMBI version 1.6.1.
8. After removing SWIMBI version 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SWIMBI version 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SWIMBI version 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SWIMBI version 1.6.1 by swimbi.com from your computer, we are not saying that SWIMBI version 1.6.1 by swimbi.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SWIMBI version 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:22:11.150