This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SWFMenu 188.8.131.527 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SWFMenu 184.108.40.2067 from your systemRad, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Rad, Inc.. More details about the software SWFMenu 220.127.116.117 can be seen at http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
. Usually the SWFMenu 18.104.22.1687 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFMenu directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SWFMenu 22.214.171.1247 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFMenu\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 754.28 KB (772378 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
SWFMenu 126.96.36.1997 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 785.28 KB (804122
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (754.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (31.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of SWFMenu 184.108.40.2067.
SWFMenu 220.127.116.117 is a program offered by Rad, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SWFMenu 18.104.22.1687 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SWFMenu 22.214.171.1247 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SWFMenu 126.96.36.1997 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SWFMenu 188.8.131.527". If it exists on your system the SWFMenu 184.108.40.2067 app will be found very quickly. When you select SWFMenu 220.127.116.117 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SWFMenu 18.104.22.1687, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SWFMenu 22.214.171.1247:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFMenu\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SWFMenu 126.96.36.1997.
8. After removing SWFMenu 188.8.131.527, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SWFMenu 184.108.40.2067 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SWFMenu 220.127.116.117 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SWFMenu 18.104.22.1687 by Rad, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SWFMenu 22.214.171.1247 by Rad, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SWFMenu 126.96.36.1997 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:52:28.537