SWFLauncher version 2.5
SWFLauncher version 2.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SWFLauncher version 2.5 from your systemTrialation
. More information on Trialation can be seen here
. More details about the app SWFLauncher version 2.5 can be seen at trialation.blogspot.com
. SWFLauncher version 2.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFLauncher folder, subject to the user's decision. SWFLauncher version 2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFLauncher\unins000.exe. SWFLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1113088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SWFLauncher version 2.5. They occupy about 1.85 MB (1942693
bytes) on disk.
- SWFLauncher.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (810.16 KB)
This web page is about SWFLauncher version 2.5 version 2.5
SWFLauncher version 2.5 is an application by the software company Trialation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall SWFLauncher version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SWFLauncher version 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SWFLauncher version 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWFLauncher version 2.5". The SWFLauncher version 2.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click SWFLauncher version 2.5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SWFLauncher version 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SWFLauncher version 2.5:
- The software company is: trialation.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFLauncher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SWFLauncher version 2.5.
8. After uninstalling SWFLauncher version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SWFLauncher version 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SWFLauncher version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SWFLauncher version 2.5 by Trialation from your PC, we are not saying that SWFLauncher version 2.5 by Trialation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SWFLauncher version 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:55:12.673