This info is about SW-TukUpdater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SW-TukUpdater from your systemSys-worX.net
. You can read more on Sys-worX.net or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SW-TukUpdater at http://www.sys-worx.net
. Usually the SW-TukUpdater program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SW-Tukupdater directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SW-TukUpdater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SW-Tukupdater\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk and is called SW-TuKUpdater.exe.
SW-TukUpdater contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,016.78 KB (1041182
bytes) on disk.
- SW-TuKUpdater.exe (272.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (47.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3
SW-TukUpdater is an application by the software company Sys-worX.net. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase SW-TukUpdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SW-TukUpdater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SW-TukUpdater or simply click the Search feature and type in "SW-TukUpdater". The SW-TukUpdater app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SW-TukUpdater in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SW-TukUpdater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SW-TukUpdater:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sys-worx.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SW-Tukupdater\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SW-TukUpdater.
8. After uninstalling SW-TukUpdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SW-TukUpdater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SW-TukUpdater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SW-TukUpdater by Sys-worX.net from your PC, nor are we saying that SW-TukUpdater by Sys-worX.net is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SW-TukUpdater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:25:40.527