You can find on this page details on how to remove SVNClient 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SVNClient 18.104.22.168 from your systemHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Further information about SVNClient 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. SVNClient 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Huawei Quidway\SVN Client directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SVNClient 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Huawei Quidway\SVN Client\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called SVNClient.exe and occupies 5.65 MB (5926912 bytes).
The executables below are part of SVNClient 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 7.53 MB (7899152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
- enumProcess.exe (17.50 KB)
- SVNCEPSM.exe (757.00 KB)
- SVNClient.exe (5.65 MB)
- SVNIDHst.exe (319.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.02 KB)
- unistallold.exe (64.50 KB)
- zip.exe (297.00 KB)
- svnDrvTool_x64.exe (173.00 KB)
- SvnDrvTool.exe (156.50 KB)
This data is about SVNClient 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
SVNClient 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase SVNClient 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SVNClient 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SVNClient 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SVNClient 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the SVNClient 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SVNClient 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SVNClient 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SVNClient 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Huawei Quidway\SVN Client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SVNClient 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling SVNClient 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SVNClient 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SVNClient 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SVNClient 126.96.36.199 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that SVNClient 188.8.131.52 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SVNClient 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 00:17:22.180