This web page contains complete information on how to remove SVG Viewer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SVG Viewer from your PCAdobe
. You can read more on Adobe or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). FileOps.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
SVG Viewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to SVG Viewer version 3.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other SVG Viewer releases:
SVG Viewer is an application marketed by the software company Adobe. Some people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SVG Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SVG Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SVG Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "SVG Viewer". The SVG Viewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SVG Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SVG Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SVG Viewer.
8. After uninstalling SVG Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SVG Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SVG Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SVG Viewer by Adobe from your computer, nor are we saying that SVG Viewer by Adobe is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SVG Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 09:42:21.390