How to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 from your system
You can find below details on how to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 for Windows. It is developed by SVDownloader
. You can find out more on SVDownloader or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.video2down.com
to get more information about SVDownloader 1.3.8 on SVDownloader's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). SVDownloader 1.3.8's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\uninst.exe. SVDownloader 1.3.8's primary file takes about 1.33 MB (1391616 bytes) and is named svdownloader.exe.
SVDownloader 1.3.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2030680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gview.exe (86.00 KB)
- mplay.exe (371.00 KB)
- svdownloader.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (62.09 KB)
- updater.exe (87.50 KB)
- util.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of SVDownloader 1.3.8.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SVDownloader 1.3.8.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\SVDownloader
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\svdownloader.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\SVDownloader\svdownloader\views\sview.smdr
A way to delete SVDownloader 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SVDownloader 1.3.8 is an application marketed by SVDownloader. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SVDownloader 1.3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SVDownloader 1.3.8". The SVDownloader 1.3.8 app will be found very quickly. After you click SVDownloader 1.3.8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SVDownloader 1.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SVDownloader 1.3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SVDownloader 1.3.8.
8. After uninstalling SVDownloader 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SVDownloader 1.3.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SVDownloader 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SVDownloader 1.3.8:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 by SVDownloader from your PC, we are not saying that SVDownloader 1.3.8 by SVDownloader is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:56:33.717