This web page contains complete information on how to remove SVDownloader 1.3.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.5 from your computerSVDownloader
. You can read more on SVDownloader or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about SVDownloader 1.3.5 at http://www.video2down.com
. SVDownloader 1.3.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SVDownloader folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SVDownloader 1.3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SVDownloader\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named svdownloader.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1201664 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SVDownloader 1.3.5. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1637465
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dmon.exe (22.50 KB)
- gview.exe (85.00 KB)
- mplay.exe (169.50 KB)
- svdownloader.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (62.09 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
This info is about SVDownloader 1.3.5 version 1.3.5
SVDownloader 1.3.5 is a program offered by the software company SVDownloader. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove SVDownloader 1.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SVDownloader 1.3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SVDownloader 1.3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SVDownloader 1.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the SVDownloader 1.3.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SVDownloader 1.3.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SVDownloader 1.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SVDownloader 1.3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SVDownloader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.5.
8. After uninstalling SVDownloader 1.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SVDownloader 1.3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SVDownloader 1.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.5 by SVDownloader from your computer, nor are we saying that SVDownloader 1.3.5 by SVDownloader is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 14:08:12.793