This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SVDT for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SVDT from your computerTianjin zhongge technology Co.,Ltd.
. Further information on Tianjin zhongge technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. Detailed information about SVDT can be found at http://www.SVDTPRO.com
. SVDT is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\superdvdate2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SVDT's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\superdvdate2\unins000.exe. superdvdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.07 MB (12660224 bytes) on disk.
SVDT installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.25 MB (13895323
bytes) on disk.
- superdvdate.exe (12.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
SVDT is a program released by Tianjin zhongge technology Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SVDT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SVDT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SVDT or simply click the Search feature and type in "SVDT". The SVDT program will be found automatically. When you click SVDT in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SVDT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SVDT:
- The publisher is: http://www.SVDTPRO.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\superdvdate2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SVDT.
8. After removing SVDT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SVDT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SVDT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SVDT by Tianjin zhongge technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SVDT by Tianjin zhongge technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SVDT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 20:45:25.273