You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your systemSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Click on http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
to get more details about SUPERAntiSpyware on SUPERAntiSpyware.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.51 MB (6825888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SUPERAntiSpyware. They take an average of 8.14 MB (8539784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootSafe.exe (118.88 KB)
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCORE.EXE (139.30 KB)
- SASINST.EXE (26.88 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (40.30 KB)
- SSUPDATE.EXE (385.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (6.51 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.55.1000
of SUPERAntiSpyware. You can find below info on other releases of SUPERAntiSpyware:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\AppData.sas
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\High Contrast Black.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS Default.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sas_enum_cookies.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application marketed by SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SUPERAntiSpyware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply click the Search feature and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". If it exists on your system the SUPERAntiSpyware application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SUPERAntiSpyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The software company is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After removing SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SUPERAntiSpyware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 22:25:17.093