You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SUMo 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SUMo 18.104.22.168 from your systemLonerD
. You can read more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on SUMo 22.214.171.124 at http://DreamLair.net/
. SUMo 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\SUMo.inf,Uninstall. SUMo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.34 MB (1410048 bytes) on disk.
SUMo 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1410048
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of SUMo 220.127.116.11.
SUMo 18.104.22.168 is a program released by LonerD. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall SUMo 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SUMo 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SUMo 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "SUMo 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the SUMo 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select SUMo 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SUMo 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SUMo 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\SUMo.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SUMo 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling SUMo 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SUMo 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SUMo 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SUMo 22.214.171.124 by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that SUMo 126.96.36.199 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SUMo 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 13:26:15.973