This page contains thorough information on how to remove SUMo 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SUMo 188.8.131.52 from your PCKC Softwares
. Open here
where you can get more info on KC Softwares. Usually the SUMo 184.108.40.206 application is found in the C:\Program Files\SUMo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\SUMo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SUMo 220.127.116.11. SUMo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1421824 bytes) on disk.
SUMo 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.77 MB (1852188
bytes) on disk.
- SUMo.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (420.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SUMo 126.96.36.199.
SUMo 188.8.131.52 is an application released by KC Softwares. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SUMo 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SUMo 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SUMo 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "SUMo 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the SUMo 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you select SUMo 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SUMo 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SUMo 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing SUMo 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SUMo 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SUMo 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SUMo 188.8.131.52 by KC Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that SUMo 184.108.40.206 by KC Softwares is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SUMo 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 17:12:32.657