This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SUMADI 0.9.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SUMADI 0.9.1 from your computerEducation Trademark B.V.
. Further information on Education Trademark B.V. can be found here
. Usually the SUMADI 0.9.1 application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\sumadi-app directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SUMADI 0.9.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\sumadi-app\Uninstall SUMADI.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SUMADI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 95.32 MB (99955144 bytes) on disk.
SUMADI 0.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 95.59 MB (100236992
bytes) on disk.
- SUMADI.exe (95.32 MB)
- Uninstall SUMADI.exe (152.30 KB)
- elevate.exe (122.95 KB)
The current web page applies to SUMADI 0.9.1 version 0.9.1
SUMADI 0.9.1 is an application released by the software company Education Trademark B.V.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SUMADI 0.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SUMADI 0.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SUMADI 0.9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SUMADI 0.9.1". If it exists on your system the SUMADI 0.9.1 program will be found automatically. When you select SUMADI 0.9.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SUMADI 0.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SUMADI 0.9.1.
8. After removing SUMADI 0.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SUMADI 0.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SUMADI 0.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SUMADI 0.9.1 by Education Trademark B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that SUMADI 0.9.1 by Education Trademark B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SUMADI 0.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 11:02:46.710