This web page is about STX v1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall STX v1.2 from your systemSpectrum Techniques
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Spectrum Techniques. Further information about STX v1.2 can be seen at http://www.spectrumtechniques.com/
. Usually the STX v1.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\STX folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\STX\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STX v1.2. STX v1.2's primary file takes about 141.50 KB (144896 bytes) and is called STX.exe.
The executables below are part of STX v1.2. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1566899
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- STX.exe (141.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This page is about STX v1.2 version 1.2
STX v1.2 is an application by Spectrum Techniques. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase STX v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete STX v1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STX v1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "STX v1.2". The STX v1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select STX v1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STX v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STX v1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spectrumtechniques.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\STX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STX v1.2.
8. After removing STX v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STX v1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STX v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STX v1.2 by Spectrum Techniques from your computer, nor are we saying that STX v1.2 by Spectrum Techniques is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STX v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:04:10.933