You can find below details on how to uninstall STMCUFinder for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall STMCUFinder from your systemSTMicroelectronics
. More info about STMicroelectronics can be read here
. STMCUFinder is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STMCUFinder\Uninstaller directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling STMCUFinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STMCUFinder\Uninstaller\startuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. startuninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 61.54 KB (63012 bytes) on disk.
STMCUFinder contains of the executables below. They occupy 61.54 KB (63012
bytes) on disk.
- startuninstall.exe (61.54 KB)
The current page applies to STMCUFinder version 2.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other STMCUFinder releases:
STMCUFinder is a program marketed by the software company STMicroelectronics. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove STMCUFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall STMCUFinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STMCUFinder or simply click the Search field and type in "STMCUFinder". If it is installed on your PC the STMCUFinder application will be found automatically. When you click STMCUFinder in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about STMCUFinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STMCUFinder.
8. After removing STMCUFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STMCUFinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STMCUFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STMCUFinder by STMicroelectronics from your computer, we are not saying that STMCUFinder by STMicroelectronics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STMCUFinder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 03:43:52.510