This web page is about STM32CubeProgrammer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall STM32CubeProgrammer from your PCSTMicroelectronics
. Take a look here
for more info on STMicroelectronics. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\javaw.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STM32CubeProgrammer. The application's main executable file has a size of 34.37 KB (35192 bytes) on disk and is named jabswitch.exe.
STM32CubeProgrammer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.44 MB (1506520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (34.37 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.87 KB)
- java.exe (202.87 KB)
- javacpl.exe (82.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.37 KB)
- javaws.exe (345.87 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.87 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (120.37 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.37 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.37 KB)
- klist.exe (16.37 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.37 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.37 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.37 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.87 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.37 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.37 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (74.37 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.37 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.87 KB)
The current web page applies to STM32CubeProgrammer version 2.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other STM32CubeProgrammer versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\STM32CubeProgrammer 2.1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1388847158-3168744234-3963984009-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\Drivers\stsw-link009_v3\dpinst_amd64.exe
STM32CubeProgrammer is a program by STMicroelectronics. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove STM32CubeProgrammer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall STM32CubeProgrammer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STM32CubeProgrammer or simply click the Search field and type in "STM32CubeProgrammer". The STM32CubeProgrammer application will be found automatically. When you click STM32CubeProgrammer in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STM32CubeProgrammer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STM32CubeProgrammer.
8. After uninstalling STM32CubeProgrammer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STM32CubeProgrammer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STM32CubeProgrammer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STM32CubeProgrammer by STMicroelectronics from your computer, nor are we saying that STM32CubeProgrammer by STMicroelectronics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STM32CubeProgrammer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 16:40:58.210