STEINS;GATE The Best
This page is about STEINS;GATE The Best for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall STEINS;GATE The Best from your systemNitro+
. Go over here
for more details on Nitro+. Click on http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/
to get more info about STEINS;GATE The Best on Nitro+'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitroplus\STEINS;GATE The Best directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for STEINS;GATE The Best is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitroplus\STEINS;GATE The Best\unins000.exe. STEINSGATE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.49 MB (2606592 bytes) on disk.
STEINS;GATE The Best installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.17 MB (3322220
bytes) on disk.
- STEINSGATE.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.86 KB)
This info is about STEINS;GATE The Best version 1.0
STEINS;GATE The Best is an application by the software company Nitro+. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase STEINS;GATE The Best is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall STEINS;GATE The Best from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STEINS;GATE The Best or simply click the Search feature and type in "STEINS;GATE The Best". The STEINS;GATE The Best application will be found automatically. When you select STEINS;GATE The Best in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about STEINS;GATE The Best, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STEINS;GATE The Best:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitroplus\STEINS;GATE The Best\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STEINS;GATE The Best.
8. After removing STEINS;GATE The Best, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STEINS;GATE The Best which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STEINS;GATE The Best using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STEINS;GATE The Best by Nitro+ from your PC, we are not saying that STEINS;GATE The Best by Nitro+ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STEINS;GATE The Best in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:16:54.027