STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0
STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 from your systemSTDUtility
. You can read more on STDUtility or check for application updates here
. STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Programmi vari\Text\STDU Viewer folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Programmi vari\Text\STDU Viewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0. STDUViewerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes) on disk.
STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.42 MB (3584575
bytes) on disk.
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 version 1.6.350.0
STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer\regitry.backup
- C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer\STDUViewerApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer\STDUViewerEULA.txt
- C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer\STDUViewerResource.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 is an application offered by the software company STDUtility. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0". If it is installed on your PC the STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 application will be found automatically. After you select STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0.
8. After uninstalling STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 by STDUtility from your computer, we are not saying that STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 by STDUtility is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STDU Viewer version 1.6.350.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:34:00.047