STDU Viewer version 188.8.131.52
STDU Viewer version 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall STDU Viewer version 220.127.116.11 from your PCSTDUtility
. More information on STDUtility can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing STDU Viewer version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\STDU Viewer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. STDU Viewer version 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 2.17 MB (2277376 bytes) and its name is STDUViewerApp.exe.
STDU Viewer version 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.32 MB (3476335
bytes) on disk.
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about STDU Viewer version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
STDU Viewer version 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company STDUtility. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall STDU Viewer version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STDU Viewer version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STDU Viewer version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "STDU Viewer version 188.8.131.52". The STDU Viewer version 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click STDU Viewer version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding STDU Viewer version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STDU Viewer version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing STDU Viewer version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Viewer version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Viewer version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STDU Viewer version 220.127.116.11 by STDUtility from your computer, we are not saying that STDU Viewer version 18.104.22.168 by STDUtility is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STDU Viewer version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 07:56:36.563