STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124
STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 from your PCliben, oszone.net
. You can read more on liben, oszone.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the software STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.stdutility.com/
. The complete uninstall command line for STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11 is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\StduView.inf,Uninstall_x64. STDUViewerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.19 MB (2293760 bytes) on disk.
STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.08 MB (4279151
bytes) on disk.
- STDUBooksShop.exe (768.00 KB)
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company liben, oszone.net. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stdutility.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\StduView.inf,Uninstall_x64
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 by liben, oszone.net from your PC, we are not saying that STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11 by liben, oszone.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 12:41:43.790