STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11
STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124 from your PCliben, oszone.net
. You can read more on liben, oszone.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the software STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.stdutility.com/
. The complete uninstall command line for STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\StduView.inf,Uninstall_x64. STDUViewerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.19 MB (2293760 bytes) on disk.
STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.08 MB (4279151
bytes) on disk.
- STDUBooksShop.exe (768.00 KB)
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company liben, oszone.net. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stdutility.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\StduView.inf,Uninstall_x64
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling STDU Viewer Utilities 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Viewer Utilities 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Viewer Utilities 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STDU Viewer Utilities 126.96.36.199 by liben, oszone.net from your PC, we are not saying that STDU Viewer Utilities 188.8.131.52 by liben, oszone.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STDU Viewer Utilities 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 12:41:43.790