This page is about STDU Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall STDU Viewer from your PCYour Company
. You can find out more on Your Company or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.yourcompany.com
if you want to read more on STDU Viewer on Your Company's web page. Usually the STDU Viewer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for STDU Viewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled STDUViewerApp.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2138112 bytes).
STDU Viewer contains of the executables below. They take 3.32 MB (3480576
bytes) on disk.
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to STDU Viewer version 1.0
STDU Viewer is an application marketed by Your Company. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove STDU Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall STDU Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STDU Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "STDU Viewer". The STDU Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select STDU Viewer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STDU Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STDU Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STDU Viewer.
8. After removing STDU Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STDU Viewer by Your Company from your computer, we are not saying that STDU Viewer by Your Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STDU Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 11:08:17.983