STATISTICA is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall STATISTICA from your systemStatSoft
. More information on StatSoft can be found here
. You can get more details on STATISTICA at http://www.statsoft.com/products/products.htm
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StatSoft\STATISTICA 7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall STATISTICA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. STATISTICA's main file takes about 2.30 MB (2416679 bytes) and is called statist.exe.
STATISTICA is comprised of the following executables which take 27.73 MB (29076547
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstallPDF.exe (116.00 KB)
- statist.exe (2.30 MB)
- sta_dbqy.exe (476.04 KB)
- sta_sm.exe (92.05 KB)
- 010x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 012x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 02x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 03x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 04x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 05x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 06x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 07x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 08x.exe (1.37 MB)
- 09x.exe (1.37 MB)
- AutoUpdating.exe (869.73 KB)
- Brushing.exe (869.50 KB)
- CaseStates.exe (870.03 KB)
- Overview.exe (1.37 MB)
- PDF.exe (869.85 KB)
- SEDAS.exe (905.37 KB)
- Slider.exe (869.90 KB)
- VariableBundles.exe (1.03 MB)
- Webbrowser.exe (869.90 KB)
- WMID.exe (869.56 KB)
- ws.exe (1.37 MB)
- Workbook.EXE (80.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (159.01 KB)
The current web page applies to STATISTICA version 7.00.0000
STATISTICA is an application by the software company StatSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase STATISTICA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall STATISTICA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STATISTICA or simply click the Search field and type in "STATISTICA". The STATISTICA app will be found very quickly. When you select STATISTICA in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about STATISTICA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STATISTICA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.statsoft.com/products/products.htm
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STATISTICA.
8. After uninstalling STATISTICA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STATISTICA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STATISTICA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STATISTICA by StatSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that STATISTICA by StatSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STATISTICA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:02:52.733