STARWHAL is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall STARWHAL from your PCBreakfall
. More data about Breakfall can be seen here
. Detailed information about STARWHAL can be seen at http://starwhal.com
. STARWHAL is typically set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Starwhal folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for STARWHAL is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the STARWHAL's main executable file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk.
STARWHAL contains of the executables below. They occupy 412.73 MB (432775424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Fallout4.exe (60.97 MB)
- Fallout4Launcher.exe (4.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- LANLauncher.exe (1.06 MB)
- LANoire.exe (7.88 MB)
- LANPatcher.exe (675.66 KB)
- ypatcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (197.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- Helper.exe (125.46 KB)
- Social Club Setup.exe (16.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- ME2IniFixer.exe (13.50 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (818.38 KB)
- Touchup.exe (813.88 KB)
- ShooterGame-Win32-Shipping.exe (18.62 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (34.55 MB)
- S3CrashReporter.exe (1.62 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.36 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- hl2.exe (101.33 KB)
- hl2.exe (101.33 KB)
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove STARWHAL from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 263020
STARWHAL is an application marketed by the software company Breakfall. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove STARWHAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall STARWHAL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STARWHAL or simply click the Search feature and type in "STARWHAL". The STARWHAL app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click STARWHAL in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about STARWHAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STARWHAL:
- The software company is: http://starwhal.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STARWHAL.
8. After uninstalling STARWHAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STARWHAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STARWHAL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STARWHAL by Breakfall from your PC, nor are we saying that STARWHAL by Breakfall is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STARWHAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 10:58:43.817