STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse
STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse from your systemLeapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Leapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Armaggeddon STARSHIP III directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse is C:\Program Files\Armaggeddon STARSHIP III\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse's main file takes about 1.06 MB (1106944 bytes) and is called STARSHIP III.exe.
STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.05 MB (3201999
bytes) on disk.
- STARSHIP III.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- FwUpdate.exe (471.50 KB)
- FwUpdate.exe (378.00 KB)
This page is about STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse:
STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse is a program marketed by the software company Leapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse or simply click the Search field and type in "STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse". If it exists on your system the STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse program will be found automatically. When you select STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse.
8. After uninstalling STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse by Leapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse by Leapfrog Distribution Pte Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove STARSHIP III Gaming Mouse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:02:05.070