STAR WARS® - Starfighter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove STAR WARS® - Starfighter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS® - Starfighter from your systemGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. More information about the app STAR WARS® - Starfighter can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Star Wars - Starfighter directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall STAR WARS® - Starfighter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Star Wars - Starfighter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Starfighter.exe and its approximative size is 216.00 KB (221184 bytes).
The executables below are part of STAR WARS® - Starfighter. They take about 3.16 MB (3310465
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Starfighter.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- Europa.exe (1.31 MB)
- doc.exe (36.00 KB)
- Mapper.exe (96.00 KB)
- syscheck.exe (296.07 KB)
- url.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of STAR WARS® - Starfighter. You can find below a few links to other STAR WARS® - Starfighter versions:
STAR WARS® - Starfighter is a program marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase STAR WARS® - Starfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS® - Starfighter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS® - Starfighter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS® - Starfighter". The STAR WARS® - Starfighter program will be found very quickly. After you select STAR WARS® - Starfighter in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STAR WARS® - Starfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS® - Starfighter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Star Wars - Starfighter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS® - Starfighter.
8. After removing STAR WARS® - Starfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS® - Starfighter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS® - Starfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS® - Starfighter by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS® - Starfighter by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS® - Starfighter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 17:31:57.813