You can find on this page details on how to uninstall STAM-2 client for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall STAM-2 client from your PCSatel
. Open here
for more info on Satel. You can get more details on STAM-2 client at http://www.satel.pl
. STAM-2 client is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\STAM-2\Client directory, depending on the user's option. STAM-2 client's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\STAM-2\Client\unins000.exe". STAM-2 client's main file takes about 268.50 KB (274944 bytes) and is named stam-2.exe.
The executable files below are part of STAM-2 client. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1308306
bytes) on disk.
- stam-2.exe (268.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
- systemTime.exe (308.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.102
of STAM-2 client. You can find below info on other releases of STAM-2 client:
STAM-2 client is a program released by the software company Satel. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall STAM-2 client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete STAM-2 client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAM-2 client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAM-2 client". If it exists on your system the STAM-2 client app will be found automatically. After you select STAM-2 client in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAM-2 client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAM-2 client:
- The software company is: http://www.satel.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\STAM-2\Client\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAM-2 client.
8. After removing STAM-2 client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STAM-2 client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAM-2 client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STAM-2 client by Satel from your PC, nor are we saying that STAM-2 client by Satel is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STAM-2 client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 08:28:07.267