ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2
ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 from your computerSoftfields Technologies
. Open here
for more details on Softfields Technologies. More info about the application ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 can be seen at http://www.softfields.com
. ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFTech\ST Thumbnails Explorer folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SFTech\ST Thumbnails Explorer\unins000.exe. ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2's main file takes around 740.00 KB (757760 bytes) and is named StTex.exe.
The executables below are part of ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2. They occupy about 814.14 KB (833682
bytes) on disk.
- StTex.exe (740.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
This page is about ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 version 1.2
ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 is a program offered by the software company Softfields Technologies. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2". If it exists on your system the ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softfields.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SFTech\ST Thumbnails Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2.
8. After uninstalling ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 by Softfields Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 by Softfields Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ST Thumbnails Explorer v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-02 05:56:09.520