ST PROG is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ST PROG from your computerSULTECH SISTEMAS ELETRÔNICOS
. You can find out more on SULTECH SISTEMAS ELETRÔNICOS or check for application updates here
. ST PROG is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STPROG directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ST PROG is C:\Program Files (x86)\STPROG\unins000.exe. STPROG.exe is the ST PROG's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.47 MB (1540096 bytes) on disk.
ST PROG installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2002392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- MAKECAB.EXE (150.50 KB)
- STPROG.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.46 KB)
- PreInstaller.exe (36.00 KB)
- sultunin.exe (28.00 KB)
- sultunin2k.exe (46.50 KB)
- sultuninme.exe (16.00 KB)
ST PROG is a program by the software company SULTECH SISTEMAS ELETRÔNICOS. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ST PROG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ST PROG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ST PROG or simply activate the Search field and type in "ST PROG". If it exists on your system the ST PROG program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ST PROG in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ST PROG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ST PROG.
8. After removing ST PROG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ST PROG which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ST PROG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ST PROG by SULTECH SISTEMAS ELETRÔNICOS from your PC, we are not saying that ST PROG by SULTECH SISTEMAS ELETRÔNICOS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ST PROG supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:02:09.987