SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001 from your PCSSW Sistemas
. Check out here
where you can read more on SSW Sistemas. Please open http://www.ssw.inf.br
if you want to read more on SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 on SSW Sistemas's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr\sswmgr\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001's primary file takes about 1.35 MB (1412096 bytes) and is named sswpc.exe.
The executables below are part of SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001. They occupy about 8.70 MB (9127660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- djpeg.exe (60.03 KB)
- gocr.exe (150.00 KB)
- GPSloader.exe (901.50 KB)
- gzip.exe (89.50 KB)
- sswconfigpc.exe (654.00 KB)
- sswfatura.exe (1.63 MB)
- sswpack.exe (785.50 KB)
- sswpc.exe (1.35 MB)
- sswPrintDANFE.exe (1.13 MB)
- sswtrace.exe (835.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.21 KB)
The current web page applies to SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001 version 184.108.40.206.0001
SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 is an application marketed by SSW Sistemas. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001". If it exists on your system the SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001 program will be found automatically. When you select SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001:
- The software company is: http://www.ssw.inf.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr\sswmgr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001.
8. After removing SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001 by SSW Sistemas from your PC, we are not saying that SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001 by SSW Sistemas is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:12:35.127