SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001 from your PCSSW Sistemas
. Check out here
where you can read more on SSW Sistemas. Please open http://www.ssw.inf.br
if you want to read more on SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 on SSW Sistemas's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr\sswmgr\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001's primary file takes about 1.35 MB (1412096 bytes) and is named sswpc.exe.
The executables below are part of SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001. They occupy about 8.70 MB (9127660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- djpeg.exe (60.03 KB)
- gocr.exe (150.00 KB)
- GPSloader.exe (901.50 KB)
- gzip.exe (89.50 KB)
- sswconfigpc.exe (654.00 KB)
- sswfatura.exe (1.63 MB)
- sswpack.exe (785.50 KB)
- sswpc.exe (1.35 MB)
- sswPrintDANFE.exe (1.13 MB)
- sswtrace.exe (835.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.21 KB)
The current web page applies to SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001 version 22.214.171.124.0001
SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 is an application marketed by SSW Sistemas. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 or simply click the Search field and type in "SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001". If it is installed on your PC the SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ssw.inf.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sswmgr\sswmgr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001.
8. After removing SSWPC 18.104.22.168.0001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSWPC 22.214.171.124.0001 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSWPC 126.96.36.199.0001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSWPC 188.8.131.52.0001 by SSW Sistemas from your PC, we are not saying that SSWPC 184.108.40.206.0001 by SSW Sistemas is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SSWPC 220.127.116.11.0001 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:12:35.127