SST Surge is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SST Surge from your PCSurge Synth Team
. More information on Surge Synth Team can be seen here
. You can read more about related to SST Surge at http://www.surge-synth-team.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). SST Surge's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Surge\uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 2.45 MB (2569057 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SST Surge. They occupy 2.45 MB (2569057
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SST Surge version 1.7.0
only. Click on the links below for other SST Surge versions:
SST Surge is a program by the software company Surge Synth Team. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove SST Surge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SST Surge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SST Surge or simply click the Search field and type in "SST Surge". If it is installed on your PC the SST Surge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SST Surge in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SST Surge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SST Surge:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surge-synth-team.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Surge\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SST Surge.
8. After removing SST Surge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SST Surge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SST Surge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SST Surge by Surge Synth Team from your PC, we are not saying that SST Surge by Surge Synth Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SST Surge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 09:00:09.343