This web page is about SSOption for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SSOption from your computerFireSoft Corp.
. More data about FireSoft Corp. can be read here
. SSOption is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireSoft software folder, depending on the user's option. SSOption's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireSoft software\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 58.28 KB (59676 bytes).
SSOption installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 58.28 KB (59676
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is an application marketed by the software company FireSoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SSOption from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SSOption in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by FireSoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by FireSoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 23:22:47.477